Remains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remains

a race that has returned

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 am

Latest topics

» Hotel room!
Bad weather! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am by Dre

» Bad weather!
Bad weather! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 am by Tyler

» Lost in the wood!
Bad weather! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 am by Dre

» off the chains for a bit.
Bad weather! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Helpfull
Bad weather! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Kiri & Bunda
Bad weather! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am by Tyler

» Rintaru Hasho
Bad weather! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm by Roku

» Causing Chaos
Bad weather! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 am by Dre

» kazekiri DONE!
Bad weather! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am by Soren

2 posters

Bad weather!

Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Bad weather! Empty Bad weather!

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 am

Tyler walked along the mountain path where all the caves and tunnels were. Tyler then looked up. "ah....it's going to snow..." she said and then went into a dark cave that was a little walk from where she was, When she finally reached the cave and went in she sat down against the wall of it and looked out on the snow that fell infront of her eyes. This made her smile but it was getting quite cold and she never took a coat or jacket...she didn't think she needed one.

Last edited by Tyler on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Bad weather! Empty Re: Bad weather!

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:57 am

Kazu walks down the path shouldering his best weapon his gunblade in a black hoodie hiding his face, as he walks its starts to get cold, he smirks cause even if he contorls fire in every way he loves the cold he looks up and snow begins to fall, he can feel the cold steel of his weapon, he leans on a tree and his gunblade dispered in air in sparking white wind "I love my life"
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:15 am

Tyler holds her knees into her chest, sitting in the cave the cave floor was colder than the air to her. It was rather confusing on how she is a icecrop and hates the cold. Tyler closed her eyes and rested her head back on the cave wall her hood covering her pink hair and sheilding her head from the rocky wall.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 am

As the snow fell, Dre shivers and runs along the path to a nearby cave, "I like the cold but not that much" he said as he pulled his hood down revealing his long -short orange hair he said as he snaps his fingers and a spark lights up the cave a little, as he sits down leaning on a wall
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:37 am

Tyler hears a voice and opens a eye slightly having a short look around and then noticing a youngish boy across the cave, Tyler sighed quietly to herself and closes her eye again and stayed put, breathing nice and calmly. She stayed very calm and just listened to the noises
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 am

Dre sighs and makes his spark into a fireball in his hand, to warm him up "Wow what a day" he said to himself he looks at the snow, but he felt warm cause of the fire in his hand
    "Never ending Snow" he whispers
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 am

Tyler since she was a icecrop she uses her ice powers to freeze the fireball, this made her smile and she opened her eyes to reveal great full blue eyes and looked to the boy with the now ice ball in his hands, Tyler still smiling and now looking straight at the boy took her head off from the wall slightly
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 am

Dre felt the fire got cold it turned completely to ice "What the hell?!" he crushes it with one hand, makes shards explode and steam erose. He look inside the cave and saw gleaming blue eyes in the cave, his yellow eyes narrowed down he sighs "Ah come on...seriously you Icecrops cops are persistent" he said getting up "I get tired of me kicking your butt routine" he said bluntly as he points to the eyes like he was about to shoot "Show yourself"
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 am

Tyler just laughed and looked at him. "i'm no cop....but the kicking my butt routine....i'd love to see that..." Tyler giggled and stood and and wandered towards him and crossed her arms the ice shards began to lift in the air and slowly leap toward him. "you were saying?!"
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

Kazu looked at her with a eyebrow raised, he took his hand and wave it forward melting the shards in an instant "I can kick your butt....and trust me Im just that bad to do it" he said smirking
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 am

"oh look at me shaking with fear " Tyler said sarcatistly and took a step toward him. "maybe i should call the icecrops cops....i belive you are an outlaw..." Tyler giggled and the smirked. "or i could just kick you butt out of my cave...." Tyler said unfolding her arms and placing her hands behind her back in a sort of innocent stance
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 am

"Really?" Dre said as he stood up looking at her, seeing she took a step towards him. He smiles and walks around in circles slowly around her "I am an outlaw....and those cops you are talking about will get served...big time and you know it" he smirked as he continuosly around her "And oh you kick my butt??.....think again sweetheart" he said smirking
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:28 am

" dont judge hun....you know you lie and you know as well as i that i could beat you till your dead...." Tyler smirked and then turned round to look at him as he circled her. "and what are you doing?!" Tyler fiddled with herfingers now bringing them to the front of her.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 am

"Oh nothing just getting a good look at cha" he said as he stopped in front of her but not so close, "Oh I dont judge I know" he said
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 am

"yes....you know nothing....." Tyler said coldly and smirked at him and then looked to the exit of the cave and sighed and looked back. "so what brings a firecrop like yourself to a place of cold?" Tyler said she was defensive of her terrioty.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 am

Dre walks to the entrance "The reason im here is cause I like the coldness....so dont judge me" he said looking back slightly grinning "Whats a cute girl like you doing in a cave like this?"
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 am

Tyler rooled her eyes and looked at him softly. "well i was taking a walk and then it started snowing so i cam in the cave...." Tyler said looking around the cave with thought and looked back to him.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:01 am

Dre eyes blinked as he was confused "So your different too huh.....It seems like you dont like the cold" he said as it was obivous to him that shes from the Ice crops but didnt like the cold
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:03 am

"the cold is horrible....it makes you unwell and cold....why would i like it..." Tyler hugs her arms around herself seeing as she was cold from the air. Tyler sighs and looks at him with her pure blue eyes
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 am

Dre sees her shivering, he rubbs his head and makes another fireball in his hand and walks towards her but not too close, "Maybe this will warm you up" he said holding it out in front of him
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 am

"uhh.....thanks...." Tyler said rubbing her arms beside the fire and looked into the fire watching it's movement of flames. Tyler smiled lightly and then looked to him. "why are you on the run from the cops..."
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 am

Dre tilts his head "Oh yeah I remember, I accidently blew up this building by writing my name in the sky with my powers but the letters fell to the building which caused to exploded..good thing nobody got hurt, but since then I wanted everyone to notice me, so I commited a few crimes here.....ok maybe a truckload of crimes and a little good there, I neither good or bad....but mostly bad for some people reasons *shrugs*.....I want change the rules of everything in each of the crops, to have a effect on people where everyone do their own thing and follow their own pace
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:29 am

"hmmmm i see...." Tyler said taking in all his words. She then felt much warmer and the made her hand all icy and placed it over the flame, it was getting dark and she could hear voices.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 am

Dre saw put her icy hand over the fire smothering it out, he looks at her wondering what she was doing, he looks out the entrance squinting his eyes to see thorough the falling snow
    Tyler
    Tyler
    Admin

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 am

Tyler suddenly got reallly close to him and whispered in his ear quietly so only he could hear. She was close and slightly leaning on his frontt body. "theres someone...or a few out there...." Tyler sighed and moved back from his ear and looked at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 pm