Remains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remains

a race that has returned

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 am

Latest topics

» Hotel room!
Lost in the wood! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am by Dre

» Bad weather!
Lost in the wood! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 am by Tyler

» Lost in the wood!
Lost in the wood! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 am by Dre

» off the chains for a bit.
Lost in the wood! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Helpfull
Lost in the wood! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Kiri & Bunda
Lost in the wood! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am by Tyler

» Rintaru Hasho
Lost in the wood! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm by Roku

» Causing Chaos
Lost in the wood! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 am by Dre

» kazekiri DONE!
Lost in the wood! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am by Soren

2 posters

Lost in the wood!

Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Lost in the wood! Empty Lost in the wood!

Post by Kiri & Bunda Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 am

Bunda held the chains as he began to walk again, straight walking for about three hours, i think it was fair to say he was lost.
    Kiri getting dragged along side him the chains tied round her neck and wrist. "uhhh....are we almost there?" Kiri asked getting tired from walking.
    "ask again and you will be punished!!!" Bunda said to her turned to face her angry.

Kiri sighed and kept walking with him.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Lost in the wood! Empty Re: Lost in the wood!

Post by Dre Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:48 am

Dre walked along the path, with a red polo shirt, black jeans with red sneakers as his attire, he looks ahead far away "Is that a slave with that guy" he said to himself "Oh well its none of my business" he said as he walked along the path with his hand in his pockets
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 am

"bunda i dont want to walk anymore...." Kiri stressed to bunda. Bunda turned to her again. "will you stop whining! and shut up!" Bunda shouted at her and kept walking.
    "but bunda i'm tired...." Kiri said to him getting pulled a bit. Bunda took the back of his hand and smacked it over her face. "now shut up!" Kiri held her cheek and walked in silence.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 am

Dre walks with his hands in his pockets, with his hair over his eyes after he saw that "I dont want to get involve...its not my style but if does it again...there's hell to pay" he thought while walking past them
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am

Kiri kept her eyes on the ground as Bunda watched her. She knew she isn't allowed to look at other people. Kiri looked up at Bunda then back to the groud. Bunda tugged on the chains pulling her along. "come on Kiri keep up" Bunda said tugging hard almost pulling her off her feet. Kir then moved faster so she wasn't being dragged.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 am

Dre looked up and turned around and puts a hand on Bunda shoulder "Dont you think your getting carried away, treating her up like this" he said in a annoying tone, knowing him hitting her caused him to act like this
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 am

Bunda turned round to face Dre and smirked. "and whats it too you...." Bunda looked at him. "if you have to know, she is mine...i own her....i can do anything to her...." Bunda chuckled and looked at him.
    Kiri kept her eyes on the ground listening to their voices but not showing any type of response.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 am

Dre grips his shoulder tighter, and his fire powers starts heating his own body "Well thats no way to treat a girl.....you are pathetic...your just another guy trying to be catalyts and inconsiderate to get your way"
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 am

"hmmmm, And getting my own way...thats not so bad....." Bunda looked at Dre and gripped his hand he was also a firecrop and he started to heat Dre's arm. Kiri Sighed and turned round looked around. Bunda grabbed Kiri wrist and pulled her in close and hugged onto her. "kiri tell this man, you are happy....and want him to leave...." Kiri looked down. "look at him kiri...." Bunda asked of her and she looked up. "i'm happy and want you to leave...." Kiri said softly.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Dre listen to her response "......she might be happy but her eyes tell different" he said as he felt his arm heat up, and looks in Kiri eyes seeing all the pain and suffering like he looked in her soul then he turns to Bunda with an angry face
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am

Kiri looked down again and smirked as she knew that Bunda wasn't going to be happy and the fact he got proved wrong. Bunda growled like a animal at Dre and tossed kiri to the side. "you better leave kid!....You have no business here!" Kiri sat up from the ground and looked at them both.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Dre looked at him smirking "whoooo.......did I anger you?" he asked toying with him "Im not a kid...Im just a guy to save her from freaks like you..." he continued "If I came over to ask if anyone want their ass kicked....you wouldnt sound so f**king smart" he said as his face got real serious
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 am

Bunda smirked and looked at kiri. "you wont get much help from her. She's not very hard working..." Kiri stood up finally and looked at them both. Bunda looked back to Dre "you could have her as your slave...but i cant garentee she'll work for you....she might even come back to me.." Bunda laughed and then got serious and threw the chains at Dre. "go on....have her...to me she's just an extra mouth to feed."
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 am

Dre smirked "Oh Im not gonna have her......" he trailed off catching the chains "Im gonna let her loose" he said as he walked to kiri and sat next to her and unlocked alll the chains that was connected to her
    Kiri & Bunda
    Kiri & Bunda

Post by Kiri & Bunda Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:37 am

Kiri just sat there she didn't know what to do without her chains on, she was so lost and couldn't help but hold her chains around her, she was scared. She did not like being off her chains her chains made her feel safe in a sort of freakish way. She just sat there looking at the chains. Bunda smirked and looked at Dre "well my son!....She is not lost and doesn't understand....well done....you've confused her." Bunda sighes.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Post by Dre Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 am

Dre gave him a Neutral face cause he didnt need his input "One more word outta you and Im gonna stomp your head in" he said sighing looking at Kiri "....If she feel safe in chains, Im not gonna question her...its just let her roam around freely, dont let get coop up in chains all day, make her feel safe, dont smack her around, just to feel good about yourself" he finished getting up from Kiri

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:06 am