Remains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Remains

a race that has returned

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 104 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 am

Latest topics

» Hotel room!
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am by Dre

» Bad weather!
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 am by Tyler

» Lost in the wood!
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:06 am by Dre

» off the chains for a bit.
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Helpfull
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 am by Kiri & Bunda

» Kiri & Bunda
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am by Tyler

» Rintaru Hasho
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm by Roku

» Causing Chaos
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 am by Dre

» kazekiri DONE!
Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 am by Soren

3 posters

Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest

Sebastian Michaelis
    Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest Empty Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest

Post by Sebastian Michaelis Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Personal Info

Name:Sebastian Michaelis
    Nickname:Black Butler

Age of appearence:20
    Actual Age:110

Type: Ice crop

Backround:Sebastian is a creature from the pits of hell.He took the form of a man in order to find the food he desires.He wears a tuxedo and gloves that hide a pentagram on his left hand.When he finds an employer or master he become their slave willing to stick by their sides until they fufill their one goal.The only price is their soul after they've acheived it.His master gains a purple pentagram in their right eye that lets them give him orders from any location.After eating his last master's soul,he was named Sebastian Michaelis,even though he told her he hated it.He's now in search of a new master.

Other info:A neat freak that looks imposing but is always nice and kind to others.Will get angry at people who are un-neat or lazy.

Height:6,5'

Weight:136 lbs

Hair color:Black
    Streaks:None

Eye color:Black when calm.
    Change - able color:Red when feeling evil.....

Dislikes:Dirtiness,rudeness,lazyness,sadness

Best at!:Improvising(From using twigs for chopsticks to using forks for throwing knives)

Rp sample: Sebastian looked at his co-workers with an annoyed smile.The garden was destroyed,the plates were in shatters,and the food was burnt."I left you all for one second to prepare the yound master for his date......and you did all this?!"At this point he was now shouting and had grown horns.
    Dre
    Dre
    Admin

Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest Empty Re: Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest

Post by Dre Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Approved
    Soren
    Soren

Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest Empty Re: Sebastion Michaelis-his butler,the strongest

Post by Soren Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:49 am

>.< Gin I really hope you know you can't call strongest xD cause someone appearing a killy soon if you say that you ish xDD cause trust me I am getting people.
    Sebastian Michaelis
    Sebastian Michaelis

Post by Sebastian Michaelis Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 am

I won't as long as the master I choose doesn't command me to.....^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content